Sunday, July 27, 2014

Show Stoppers and Road Choppers.... AND Cafes....

In between the madness of Strange Days there have been some other stuff we've been working on! This is Samantha's 360 Honda "Milly". She did most of the work herself but needed some fab work and some tuning to get her bike back on the road.




After I got the bike tuned up I re-worked the tail section. I cut the loop section out, slugged the ends, and re-mounted the fender.


 

 It sounds nuts, but to get the fender to mount better under the seat, I had to cut off the original mount, flip it around, move it forward, and weld it back on.

 All tucked up nice inside the seat!



Ben made up a new battery box that is hidden down inside the frame.


I also made a new license plate and taillight mount.

And we're cruising! A few more kinks to work out but this bike rips! I really regret getting rid of the 360 I had... Thanks for letting me work on this for you Samantha!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't be happier with the work you guys did for me. Quick, honest and efficient! Even making a house call when I had a question.. you can't find that quality any where! I know I said it a million times but I will say it once more.. THANK YOU RETROFIT!

    ReplyDelete